Facilities

Novocastrians offer three and a half rugby pitches; two fully sized pitches are floodlit, with a half sized junior pitch floodlit to the west of the clubhouse. Novos cater parking for around 150 and hold host to two warm and friendly bars!

The club have played at Sutherland Park since 1925, and the clubhouse was built in 1928 - the original build of the clubhouse still stands today. The larger cocktail bar was added in 1963 and was further extended with the addition of a second balcony in 1994.

In 2013, both rooms were fully re-decorated and are now the envy of many clubs in the county.

To hire out Novocastrians please contact us!

Affiliations

Club sponsors